Support Grace Church
There are now four ways you can provide financial support to Grace Anglcian Chruch Markham:
- Pre-Authorized Giving
- These are automatic monthly deductions taken directly from your bank account or credit card. These deductions are easy to set up and to change. Please contact us to have this set set up.
- We are now set up to receive electronic transfers into our bank account. Again, please contact us and we send you the information you need. If you are sending an e-transfer for the first time or your address has changed, please include your address in the note field so that we can send you a charitable tax receipt at the end of the year. There is no fee charged to Grace Church for receiving an e-transfer. However, depending on the arrangement with your financial institution, there may be a fee for sending an e-transfer.
- Donate Online with CanadaHelps
- CanadaHelps – Monthly or one-time offerings can be made through CanadaHelps. Please note that Canada Helps charges a fee of 3.5% to Grace church for all donations made through this site (for example $3.50 for a $100 donation or $10.50 for a $300 donation). Still for one-time or occasional donations this may be a good option for you.
- Or a cheque…
- You can continue to use personal cheques payable to Grace Church Markham. There is a secure mailbox found at the back parking lot entrance of the church where you can drop these off. Or you can mail directly to us at:
Grace Church Markham
19 Parkway Ave.
Thank you for your support!